- Various orthopedic disorders- including
scoliosis, TMJ, torticollis.
- Acute and chronic pain- back/ neck pain, headaches.
- Neurological disorders- CVA (stroke), TBI (head injury), spinal cord injury,cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, and/ or peripheral nerve injury or compression.
- Pre-/ postnatal care- assists the body’s adjustment to growth of the fetus, minimizes pain and discomfort during pregnancy, inhance healthy and smooth delivery.
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Cardiac disorders.
Physical therapy sessions include an initial evaluation (including all that may be influencing symptoms), instruction of an individualized home exercise program, craniosacral therapy session, and use of adjunct techniques to enhance change. All sessions are individualized according to your needs and goals.