Insurance accepted: Aetna
- If you would like to get reimbursed for services through your insurance, I will need to provide you with a DSM diagnosis (only utilized for insurance purposes) that we can discuss at the time of your appointment.
- I will need to get information from you prior to your appointment (name, date of birth, Aetna ID#, Aetna claims phone #)
- If you did not meet your deductible, you are responsible for full payment, as well as co-pay
- If you have another insurance, you will need to contact your insurance company and follow through to inquire about the possibility of reimbursement from out-of- network providers. You can bill directly to your insurance company utilizing the provided receipt for services, but you will pay me at time of service.
- If you do not have insurance, you would be considered private pay. Some individuals find it easier to pay for sessions in advance. If desired, payment can be made prior to appointment via credit card by phone. I can also provide a discount of 10% if you purchase a package of three sessions, or 15% if you choose a package of six. These sessions can be utilized within the time period that suits you best, according to your individual needs.
- The cost of sessions includes a physical therapy or psychotherapy session (see description of services) and if desired, an individualized written program for follow through at home to assist your process.
- I accept cash, check, and credit card payable at time of service.